Wednesday 24 February 2016

Initiation within the G.O.O.D.S

A good question came up about G.O.O.D.S initiation, specially how I became initiated.

My aim is to try and clear up any confusion on this subject. GOOD George is, if you like the spiritual director and overseer of all G.O.O.D.S operations. One thing that Bear Heart was very clear on in his older videos was that by using vibrational correspondence with GOOD George, by building a relationship with him and by showing your commitment to becoming a Draco Slayer each person will experience a form of initiation. Each would be unique to the individual but there would be a particular theme or undercurrent.

My particular experience of initiation was both physical and metaphysical.

I was having a workout which was specifically dedicated to GOOD George. In front of the space where I was training I had placed GOOD Georges picture which I use on my altar to him and recited the G.O.O.D.S prayer. Feeling his presence, I told him I was dedicating my workout to him in order to show my commitment to becoming a Draco slayer and Knight worthy of GOOD George. This particular workout was 100 repetitions of single hand clean and press with a heavy kettlebell.

The protocol for this workout is simple but builds all round strength. You squat and pick up the kettlebell with one hand and then clean it into therack position”. From there you then military press the kettlebell above your head, bring it back into therack position”, put it down and then pick it up with the other hand and repeat until you have done either 50 on each side or have reached the 30 minute time limit.

I began the workout and could feel his watchful gaze on me. The energy around me was unusually strong. Little did I know my test was about to begin. When I had reached around at about repetition 40 I could feel and intuitively knew that a portal of some kind had been opened up at the door way of the room and felt the energy of foul reptilians in front of me I could see them in my mind’s eye.

I snarled at them and loudly stated my name and that I am a member of the G.O.O.D.S. I projected anger/rage towards them along with my intentions and stated that I declare all-out war towards them that I will hunt them down and slay any which stand in my way or intend to cause harm towards the human race. I am VERY Marsarian by nature and if they had manifested physically I would have charged into them screaming GOOD Georges name and would have fought to the death. I love life and my fellow man. I would have gladly gone down in a blaze of glory. I felt my energy push them back and they slunk away and left.

I continued my workout and by rep 70/80 I felt the presence of another energy. Clearly in my minds eye I was surrounded by knights, all in full armor standing in ceremony. We were in a temple of some kind I felt an intense heat coming from the altar of St George and in my mind’s eye he approached me. I stood with my arms open and he dressed me in his armor starting from the head down.

A crest appeared on my breast plate of a shield. One side red and one side yellow and a lion was on the shield yellow on the red side and red on the yellow.

The word “Lion Heart” resounded clearly in my head!

I thanked the surrounding knights and St George for this honor and finished my remaining 20 repetitions. I know of other members of the order who have had their own initiations. Mine was an initiation with St George but I had also previously slain a Draco on the astral. A theme with the initiation process with myself and others seems to be a sort of Lion hearted themed.

I am currently undergoing a long term physical and academic initiation under the guidance of Thor in order to “earn the right to roll with Thor”.  Once this has been completed I might tell that story.

The order has many Spirits in its house. I believe that by working with these entities over time, showing dedication and sincerity they will open up their mysteries to you. It won’t happen overnight, but let’s be honest nothing ever good and lasting ever does. I am a huge believer in the 10,000 hour rule. If you truly want to achieve proficiency in anything, be it playing a musical instrument, Drawing, Martial Arts, Strength training, an academic subject, magick, whatever, you must clock at least ten thousand hours.

That is the equivalent of 3 hours a night, every night for 10 years.

It doesn’t matter if initially you suck shit at whatever it is and everyone around you seems to be so much better. “HARD WORK BEATS TALENT WHEN TALENT DOESN’T WORK HARD”. This is truth. If you want it, if you truly want to achieve something you’ll do it in time.

Work with that Saturnine current.

If you want results and you are not prepared to put 10,000 hours in, then don’t fucking bitch and whine to me or anyone else. Fuck you and your lack of commitment. However, if you do want it and you are willing to put the time in and continue to strive for excellence despite failing over and over again then let’s talk.


Lion Heart.

2 comments:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. rosenkreuzer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. rosicrucian

    ReplyDelete